Suhagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by blocking certain enzyme called phosphodiesterase-PDE5 in the body. The working of Suhagra mainly depends on Sildenafil that which helps the blood to flow into the penis to reach and maintain an erection. It works by relaxing the hardened arteries in the penis which is due to arteriosclerosis and increases the blood flow to the penis facilitating erection during sexual arousal.
Use Suhagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Suhagra by mouth with or without food. Suhagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Suhagra is usually taken about half-an-hour to one hour before sexual activity.
- Suhagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Suhagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The recommended dosage to take Suhagra for most patients is 50 mg. This should be taken half-an-hour to one hour before sexual activity. The dose can be increased based on the toleration and effectiveness of the medicine. The maximum recommended dosage is 100 mg.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Suhagra.
Store Suhagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Suhagra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.